© Copyright “Anti-Theft Security” All Rights Reserved.
Before using any MAZ Apps services, please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing and/or using the MAZ apps services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all consents and disclosures set forth in the MAZ apps registration process (and hereby incorporated herein by this reference), all of the following terms and conditions, including any future modifications to this terms of service, and all guidelines (collectively, the “agreement”). If you do not agree to this agreement, then please cease using the MAZ apps services immediately.
Anti-Theft Security is licensed to you and not sold. Subject to the terms of this agreement, MAZ Apps grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use Anti-Theft Security solely for your personal or internal business purposes. You may use Anti-Theft Security on any mobile device legally under your control, for your personal or internal business use. MAZ Apps does not warrant that the MAZ Apps services will be compatible with your mobile device.
You may not: modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the MAZ Apps Software to any third party or use the MAZ Apps Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; make any copies of the MAZ Apps Software; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the MAZ Apps Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the MAZ Apps Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the MAZ Apps Software; or delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the MAZ Apps Software.
Software Upgrades: you acknowledge that MAZ Apps may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the MAZ Apps Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the MAZ Apps Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades.
DISCLAIMER – WARRANTY
The MAZ Apps services and any third-party software, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the MAZ Apps services are provided “as is”. MAZ Apps makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MAZ Apps services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on his mobile application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the application.
The MAZ Apps services are intended only as personal, location-based services for individual use and should not be used or relied on as an emergency locator system, used while driving or operating vehicles, or used in connection with any hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or MAZ Apps services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage.
MAZ Apps has not reviewed all of the sites linked to his mobile application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MAZ Apps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
If you choose to use Anti-Theft Security, you automatically agree to this policy :
- Anti-Theft Security asks users to log in with their Gmail account and grant Anti-Theft Security access to ‘sending emails’. Anti-Theft Security does this to avoid sending sensitive data (photos, location, battery level etc.) over less reliable 3rd party servers.
- Anti-Theft Security only uses this access to send Alert Emails, i.e. emails with a photo taken using the front facing camera and device’s location.
- Alert Emails are only triggered when Anti-Theft Security has been activated by the user.
- Alert Emails are sent to the user’s own email address (the same that sent the Alert Email).
- We do not store nor have access user’s email addresses.
- We do not store nor have access to user data taken by Anti-Theft Security on user’s devices.
- We do not store nor have access to locations fetched by Anti-Theft Security on user’s devices.
No data is used for any other purpose than enabling Anti-Theft Security to function and make it better. No personal data is transmitted to any third party for advertising or any other purpose whatsoever.
Some of Anti-Theft Security features require the use of SMS text messages. Standard data and messaging charges, fees, and taxes from your wireless operator apply.
Anti-Theft Security uses the Device Administrator permission to look out for failed unlock attempts, let the user erase data and lock the screen.
PROHIBITED CONDUCT & USES – USAGE RULES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- use Anti-Theft Security for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
- use Anti-Theft Security to track, monitor, or spy on an individual without their permission;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Anti-Theft Security, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through Anti-Theft Security, or features that enforce limitations on use of Anti-Theft Security;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of Anti-Theft Security or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Anti-Theft Security for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to Anti-Theft Security or modify Anti-Theft Security in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of Anti-Theft Security, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to Anti-Theft Security.
MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement or any Guidelines at any time. Please check this Agreement and all Guidelines periodically for changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms & Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances, including, without limitation, negligence, will MAZ Apps be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, consequential, or exemplary damages related to or resulting from: (1) your use or inability to use the MAZ Apps services; (2) the MAZ Apps services generally; or (3) any other interactions with Anti-Theft Security or any other user of the MAZ Apps services, even if MAZ Apps has been advised of the possibility of such damages. you agree that the limitations of liability set forth in this section will survive any termination or expiration of this agreement and will apply even if any limited remedy specified herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.